Discover the Top New Online Casinos in Canada
The Canadian online casino industry continues to flourish in 2021 thanks to new and improved online casinos that seem to surface every single day. Each of these new operators is bringing new enhancements to the table that will further enrich your gaming experience. This basically means that you can expect a bigger and brighter gaming session filled with some of the best Canadian no deposit offers, welcome packages, and ongoing promotions. You will also be introduced to more reliable mobile apps, safer payment methods, greater casino software, and a wider selection of casino games than ever before!
We share your passion when it comes to playing your favorite games at some of the best online operators in Canada. It's for this very reason that we created our site to help you find the top contenders in the industry that look after your every need when it comes to online gambling. We are committed to providing you with valuable information surrounding new casinos in Canada and what you need to look for when choosing one as well as the best software used by some of the premier online operators in the country, regardless if you are situated in British Columbia, Quebec, Ontario, or Alberta. We also include vital information on the best banking options you can use to transact on your account and present a comprehensive guide on some of the most popular bonuses you will come across while playing online.
New Canadian Casino Checklist
New online casinos in Canada that enter the industry can either be magnificent and surpass all your expectations or it can be a total disaster riddled with unreliable software, a poor selection of games, and a non-existent banking team that will never process your winnings. The problem that you will face when searching for new operators is that you won't be able to tell the difference at first glance. It's for this reason that we compiled a checklist to assist you in differentiating between an excellent casino and a poor one.
- Casino Game Portfolio: Always look for an online operator with a massive game portfolio filled by several software developers. The more games you have at your disposal, the more bonus features, paylines, and themes you'll have to explore.
- Casino Customer Support: An operator without a reliable customer support center is like walking in the dark without a flashlight. Ensure the online casino you choose has multiple contact channels, such as live chat, telephone, and email available around the clock to provide assistance whenever you need it.
- Mobile Gameplay: Diversity and flexibility are vital aspects in the online gambling industry and you can benefit from both when you find a casino with mobile compatibility. This gives you the option to play from just about anywhere in the world on your smartphone or tablet device.
- Bonuses: This is probably one of the most important factors you need to consider when looking at new casinos in Canada. Just make sure to evaluate the wagering requirements and other limitations before you sign up for a new account.
- Software: If you want a reliable and smooth gaming session without any interruptions or glitches, make sure the software used by the casino is world-class with great feedback from existing clientele.
The Best Software for Online Casinos
Software providers play a significant role when it comes to choosing an online casino in Canada. Not only do they fill the games library but they also give the necessary power for an online casino to operate efficiently. There are several software providers in the industry, each impressing with an enormous selection of games and a reputable and rich history that makes it easy to choose one from the other. However, if you are unsure which software developer is right for you, we highly recommend looking into each of the options we listed below. Each of them could be considered the best in the industry in Canada.
- Play n' GO
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- NYX Gaming
- Realtime Gaming
The Top Gambling Banking Options in Canada
One of the best advantages when it comes to gambling online is the sheer volume of banking options at your disposal for both your deposit and withdrawal needs. Your deposit should reflect in a matter of seconds with a trusted and reliable casino, while your withdrawal should be processed and allocated to your preferred payment methods within 24 hours after your request. Apart from quick and efficient turnaround times, you will also need to ensure that the online casino comes with a range of payment methods that are easy to register with, should you need a new account. Below, you will find a list of the best banking options for players in Canada.
- Wire Transfer
Mini Bonus Guide
Once you've located a reputable and reliable online casino in Canada, you will need to ensure that the operator comes equipped with an array of bonus offers to keep you entertained, regardless if you log in for the very first time or the hundredth time. There are multiple bonus offers available in the casino industry, each structured in a different way to make it more fun and exciting. Some of the most popular bonus offers include:
- No Deposit Casino Bonus - A no deposit bonus is a bonus given by an online casino that does not require players in Canada to make a deposit to claim the bonus. No deposit bonuses come in many forms and provide players with many different types of rewards. As a result, they are among the most popular bonuses provide by online casinos in Canada to players.
- Welcome Casino Package - The online casino industry in Canada is flooded with competition, which is great for players. Competition forces the online casinos to give bonuses to new players in Canada to encourage them to pick their online casino over their competition. So, players can receive a bonus before they play for the first time. These bonuses you come in the form of welcome bonuses. You will receive your welcome bonus as soon as you finish making your account. It will probably have wagering requirements and a limited game selection, but it is great for figuring which games are best for you.
- Free Casino Spins - Many new players in Canada start playing at online casinos because they want to play the slots. As a result, free spins are a great way to entice players to play at an online casino. Many of the best online casinos in Canada provide free spins to new and experienced players as welcome bonuses and loyalty rewards.
- Cashback Casino Bonus - Cashback bonuses are popular among new players because they provide you with some free money to keep playing. Cashback bonuses give players some of their money back after they have deposited a certain amount.
- Reload Casino Bonus - One of the best types of bonuses that you might see at online casinos in Canada is a reload bonus. Reload bonuses match the bet of the player up to a certain amount. So, if the player bets $100, the online casino will bet an additional $100, giving the player the opportunity to double their winnings.
- Refer-A-Friend Casino Program - Since the online casino landscape in Canada is full of competition, it can be hard to attract new players in Canada. One of the best ways to bring in new players is through word of mouth. So, online casinos in Canada will offer bonuses to existing players that bring in new players with their refer a friend program.
- Complimentary Casino Bonus - A complimentary bonus is any bonus given to players as a show of thanks. Typically, they come as loyalty rewards to players in Canada that have played at a casino for an extended period of time.
How to Play Around Wagering Requirements
When you are involved in the online casino industry in Canada you will start to see the term "wagering requirements" all over the place. Wagering requirements are restrictions put in place by an online casino in Canada on a bonus. They restrict when a player in Canada is eligible to withdraw any winnings they receive from a bonus. Typically, they require the player to deposit a certain amount of money before they can withdraw any winnings. For example, you might receive a free spins bonus with a value of $10. It could have 30 times wagering requirements, which would force the player to deposit $300 before they could withdraw their winnings. This is obviously not ideal for players, but there are things you can do to optimize your chances of walking away with money.
To implement the best strategy around wagering requirements, you first need to understand RTP. RTP stands for "return to player percentage," and it refers to the percentage of the time that players make back their money or better. There are games with RTPs of 97 percent and higher, so you can reliably break even in these games. This makes them the best games for players in Canada if they are just looking to have some fun. Unfortunately, high RTP games have low payouts to accommodate for the high win rate. Ideally, you will play high RTP games when you are using your own money.
If you want to take a chance to win a large sum of money, you should play low RTP games. However, it is best to play these games when you are using your bonus. This way you are not taking on any risk, and if you do not win you can switch over to high RTP games. Although it is unlikely that you will walk away with a win while playing low RTP games, you need to know what to do if you do win. Many players in Canada will be tempted to make another bet after hitting the jackpot, but this is a losing strategy. Instead, you should switch to high RTP games immediately after a big win. Most high RTP games in Canada help work towards wagering requirements, so you can meet them without taking on any additional risk.
Each of these offers will give you the opportunity to significantly boost your bankroll and prolong your gaming experience at the same time. We highly recommend that you check that each of these bonus offers is available at your selected operator to ensure there's always something available for you on your next deposit.