Learn the Best Way to Play Sic Bo
For traditional casino players, classic games such as slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and baccarat remain favourites any time they visit local establishments. However, the growth of online casinos in Canada gives players access to a broader range of games.
Today, these classics have many variants while new games from across the globe are now available in online casinos. Sic Bo has emerged as one of the popular games outside the category of the classics. This an ancient game of luck with Chinese origins. Players use three dice in this game of chance, and its intensity has made it a big hit.
If you're like trying exciting stuff when playing online, find out the best way to play Sic Bo. This game will transform your gaming experience.
Brief Intro of Sic Bo
The ancient Chinese game of chance has been around for centuries though it only came to the western world in the 20th century. In Asia, it is one of the most popular casino games in destinations such as Macau, China, and the Philippines.
When playing this game of chance, your goal involves betting on specific dice outcomes. The action takes place on a table just like with blackjack or craps. At first glance, the layout of this table is complicated but it's easy to understand with time.
Players place bets across various areas of the table and the dealer has a dice inside a chest. After players place their bets, the dealer shakes chest and displays combinations made by the three dice to the players.
There are multiple outcomes, even with three dimes in this game. This makes it exciting and rewarding. Here's a sample of a few outcomes.
- Big: A score of between 11 and 17, except for a triple.
- Small: between 4 and 10, except for a triple.
- Odd: odd score, except for a triple.
- Four number Combination.
- Even: Even score, except for a triple.
- Specific Doubles: Where at least two of the dice show a specific number.
- Dice Combinations: Two of a player's dice must show a combination of two different numbers (such as 4 and 7)
This ancient game is straightforward with the object of the game being to guess a total of 3 dice rolled by the dealer. You choose the amount you wish to bet for each roll and bets are settled after every roll.
The Best Way to Play Sic Bo
This is both an exciting and thrilling game. While it's a game of chance, there are smart ways to get more out of every session. Here are some tips on the best way to play Sic Bo.
- Choose the best casino with big payouts.
- Using a low-risk sic Bo strategy: Making the smallest edged bets, namely the small bets (between and including 4 and 10) and big wagers (between and including 11 and 17). These bets have the smallest house edge. If you want to have fun and win, focus on big or small sums most of the time.
- Avoid bets with high house edge: Bets such as Double bet, the Triple bet and the Sum of 9 or 12 can wipe out your bankroll fast.
- Practice online: Play online to find your perfect combo.
Remember this is a game of chance and the best way to play Sic Bo is to make the bets that are the most likely to pay and avoiding the bets designed to lower your chances of winning.